Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year (Part 2)

From Rick Kriseman:


The start of a new year and a new decade is the best time for us to reexamine our goals and to make new resolutions. As you know, the last decade wasn’t Florida’s best. We continue to face numerous challenges and complex problems. One of my resolutions is to make 2010 the year that we begin to finally fix Florida. Since the answers to many of our problems will only be found outside the walls of government in Tallahassee, I need your help. Visit 53 Fixes and tell me what you’d like to see fixed. What are your goals for Florida? What are your ideas? I value your feedback and assure you that I will take it to Tallahassee and work with my colleagues and Leadership to fix our state. It is my hope that 2010 is a prosperous one for you and your family!


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment