Monday, January 25, 2010

A marathon


A few days ago, I began my campaign to be Florida's next CFO.

As you know, running a statewide campaign is more of a marathon than a sprint and from our very first step, we begin this journey with several of Florida's top leaders standing behind us.

As a runner myself, I know what it takes to complete a full marathon. Running more than 26 miles is not easy - it requires training, dedication, and a commitment to excellence. But most importantly, it requires the strong support and backing of those who share your values and believe in achieving what many believe is the impossible.

The next 10 months are going to be the most important marathon of my life and will have a dramatic impact on the future of our great state.

Will you run with us? Please join our campaign for CFO, by signing up today

I am going to need you to help make sure we will not only run a good race, but that we win. We must elect a CFO who will continue taking on fraud and waste in government, standing up for working families, and fighting to ensure that we invest wisely in our state's future.

As an attorney and a lawmaker, I have always worked hard to ensure that our state invested prudently and that tax dollars were spent efficiently and responsibly. And, as the Chair of the Healthy Kids Corporation, with a $300 million annual budget, I know how important it is to wisely invest in our state's future and bring affordable health insurance to our children.

I know I can win this race, and I know that I have the experience and dedication to be the watchdog over taxpayers' money, working every single day to hold the politicians in Tallahassee accountable.

Please join our campaign and help us cross the finish line in November.

But even after I have put everything I can into this race, I know this marathon will require the support of people all over the state. Already, I am honored that some of Florida's legacy leaders have stood up to join me --- will you?

Every person who joins our campaign will send a clear message that, together, we can stand up to typical politicians and that we can protect real Floridians.

Stand up and support our campaign and send a message today.

Thank you for all your help in starting this campaign and I can't wait to see you out on the campaign trail.

Sincerely,

Loranne Ausley


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment