Friday, June 26, 2009

Betty Castor: "I endorse Dan Gelber for AG"


Friends,

More than ever, Florida needs real leadership. That is why I am proud to endorse Dan Gelber for Attorney General.

For as long as I've known Dan, he has been one of the most effective voices for the issues we care about. Whether it’s public education, health care for children, or standing up for consumers – Dan has been out front, and leading the charge.

His passion to stand up for change is what we desperately need in Tallahassee. But he needs your help to get there. With the end of the second fundraising quarter approaching, we need to help Dan raise as much money as possible in the next week.

Please join me by contributing to Dan’s campaign.

I know what it takes to be an effective member of the Florida Cabinet, and Dan has the experience necessary to hit the ground running from day one in Tallahassee.

Please join our effort by making a contribution today.

Betty Castor

No comments:

Post a Comment