Friday, September 25, 2009

Here's what's Happening

From Michelle Rehwinkel Vasilinda:


Hello again,

To those of you who took my survey on energy choices, thank you! I'll report the results soon.

It's been a busy week. I toured Danfoss Turbocor, a cutting edge manufacturer of environmentally friendly air conditioning compressors. I rode my bike to a interview on the Morning Show at WFLA, on Tuesday, which was "Leave your car at home day". Later in the day, I rode the Star Metro bus system to TCC and back. In between, I drove an electric car around the TCC campus with the folks from Green Solutions.

Now for some political housekeeping. While I agree that it is far too early, I am being forced to begin raising money for a campaign because my willingness to work with both sides has someone calling me Democrat Lite, which is far from the truth.

I've been a Democrat all my adult life. I'm a good moderate Democrat. I am also one of those people who thinks the vast majority of people are somewhere in the middle, so I try to consider those views every time I have to take a vote.

If you are one of those people who think we need more sanity, cooperation, and pragmatic solutions in our political dialog, then I encourage you to help me fend off my opponent.

I have two events coming up. The first is at Jon Ausman's house, 2202 Woodlawn Drive, on Saturday night (September 26, 2009) from 6 to 9. Jon says there will be music, food and beverages. Stop by and chat. Recommended donation is $50.00 but we'd love it if you stop in...any amount in this economy is welcome!

There is also a get together at Gary Parson's home at 3830 Shamrock Street West at 7 PM Monday night, September 28, 2009. If you are in the Killearn area and want to stop and talk about anything on you mind, come on over. Gary does ask that you park around the corner on Cahir, and that you give him a call at 545.5219 to R.S.V.P.

If you want to help and can't make either event, I encourage you to visit my website:

www.michelle08.com

You can also send a check to:
Michelle Rehwinkel Vasilinda Campaign
3018 Brandemere Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32312

No comments:

Post a Comment