Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A special message from Lisa Lesperance to You


Fall is near! I can barely believe that it has been six months since I threw my hat in for this seat. (FL House of Representatives, District 117) We are more excited and stronger than ever. I have received overwhelming support from all over my district, Miami-Dade and throughout Florida. This is as a result of your efforts, for which I thank you.

I am reaching out to you for your help in the month of September:

1) Join Our Facebook Group and Invite your friends

(This is free!) (Go to our website at www.LisaLesperance.com and click on the Facebook Logo and join our Group) Our Facebook group is fast-growing, nearly 400 members strong! Wow! Our Goal for September: 500 members!!

Tell 2 Friends

2) Tell 2 Friends …and so on. Let’s use old-fashioned grassroots efforts to build our cause. Please tell two (or more) friends about me and my campaign. Ask them to visit my website www.LisaLesperance.com and to join our Facebook group. (This is free!)

What issues and concerns are important to YOU?

3) Let me know the issues and concerns that are important to YOU! As your Future State Representative, I am representing YOU. So, please make me aware of what your concerns are. (This is free!) Email: LisaVLesperance@gmail.com

Money talks!

4) Money talks!

As the end of the quarter is fast-approaching, we are reaching out to you to make a contribution, no amount is too small…it all adds up! By the end of September (and our reporting deadline), we want to show our strength! It is “Do or Die” time! So, please visit www.lisalesperance.com and donate by mail (download contribution form) or mail to: LISA V. LESPERANCE CAMPAIGN, Post Office Box 43-1174, S.Miami, FL 33243-1174. You can also use PAYPAL (credit card): earn miles and bring me smiles!*

I know that I cannot prevail without your help. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your continued and loyal support. Remember, together we can change Tallahassee. The status quo has got to go!

Together, “WE CAN DO BETTER!”

Sincerely,
“Lisa”

LISA V. LESPERANCE, ESQUIRE
www.LisaLesperance.com

Candidate for Florida State Representative, District 117, Democrat

No comments:

Post a Comment